Subject: Re: RI Mapeditor
From: [email-masked] (HANG-FIRE)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 12:40:32 +0100

Date sent: 22-JUN-1994 

>I downloaded this util yesterday, but...When I run it I get a lowres
>screen and all the buttons are mixed up. I can't do anything in the
>pulldown menu's and afther a while my computer hangs...
>
>Anybody else this problem? Any suggestions Steve?
>

APOLOGY TIME:
 I was in such a rush to get the program finished that I forgot that it
attempts to load and use a amiga font called NewTopaz.8.  If you haven't got
this font the program fill bugger up.
 If you haven't got it do this: copy the Topaz.font and Topaz folder onto your
ram disk, rename them to NewTopaz.font and NewTopaz and then copy them back
onto your FONTS: partition or directory.  Sorry about this big cock-up.

 If anyone wants tha actual NewTopaz font (it is proportional and looks much
better than the standard font) them mail me and I'll mail it to you.

Note on the MapEditor: for some reason, after a couple of times running the
program a recoverable alert comes up.  I have not managed to trace this bug
down as yet, if anyone can find out what causes the program to alert then
please mail me!

Any new features to add to the prog (especially you Jurgen)?  Mail me now.
Haven't got the editor yet?  Download it from /dev/basic/ now!

Steve Mc.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Stephen McNamara  Reflective Images| Gripes : Blitz2 is too darn buggy    |
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/340HD/6Mb/33FPU/Blitz        | ToolTypes Library  Workbench Library |
| A1200/170HD/6Mb/Blitz2             | [###############:] [###############] |
|                                    | Finished Project : RI Libs v3        |
| Steven Matty     : sis3147         | [##################################] |
| Stephen McNamara : sis3149         | Finished Project : Map Editor        |
| @sisvax.sis.port.ac.uk             | [##################################] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/